All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of more than 60 dishes that showcase super foods--ingredients from kale and seaweed to cocoa and avocado that are brimming with vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting nutrients. Discover the health-boosting benefits of foods like kale, cauliflower, blueberries, and dark chocolate. Find the perfect ingredients to help protect against cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and improve your overall health.Energize your day with easy-to-follow, nutrient-dense, and tasty recipes. Learn simple ways to incorporate fiber-rich super foods into your diet every day.
- Author BiographySUE QUINN is a food writer, journalist, and author of several cookbooks covering subjects as diverse as Japanese, Spanish, and vegan cooking, and cooking with children. Based on the south coast of England, she writes regularly about food and cooking for national newspapers and magazines including the Guardian, the Telegraph, and Delicious magazine.
- Author(s)Sue Quinn
- PublisherTen Speed Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.