All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating one of children's favorite forms of comedy, this series offers a wide array of animal-inspired amusement. Each book begins with a dictionary of jokes and riddles, highlighting dozens of different species in alphabetical order. The second part is arranged by classic clusters such as kck-kck jokes, rhymes, daffynitions, and even jokes overheard in restaurants. From aardvarks and baboons to yaks and zebras, these entertaining compilations are also accompanied by a variety of engaging and humorous illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego. James Ertner is a naval architect and the author of Super Silly Animal Riddles. He lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. Richard Lederer is the author of over 35 books. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)James D. Ertner,Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight95 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.