All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive day-by-day predictions available on the market.
Every day, people depend on their horoscopes for a glimpse at what's to come-and Berkley's popular Super Horoscopes offers the predictions that they're searching for. With special sections on the history and uses of astrology, these completely updated books will show readers exactly what the future holds for them.
- Detailed yearly and daily forecasts
- Rising signs
- Lucky numbers
- The cusp-born 1900-2010
- Signs of the Zodiac
- Character analysis
- Love, romance, and marriage compatibility guide
- Moon tables
- Planting and fishing guides
- Influence of the moon and planets
- November and December 2006 daily forecasts repeated
- Author(s)Margarete Beim
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.