About this product
- DescriptionHow can a cheetah accelerate from zero to forty miles per hour in three seconds? How do termites build cooling systems into their homes? What is that Alien-like set of jaws in a moray eel's mouth for? These questions and more are explored in Super Nature Encyclopedia, an interactive look at the wow factor of the natural world spotlighting Great White Sharks, African Elephants, Emperor Moths, Howler Monkeys and more of the world's most fascinating and surprising animals in remarkable detail. Visualized with incredible 3D animal models with cross-sections and strip layers, readers can explore every essential detail of the animals' anatomical features and learn why their bodies work the way they do. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Derek Harvey
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1637 g
- Width256 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.