All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper-Resolution Imaging serves as an essential reference for both academicians and practicing engineers. It can be used both as a text for advanced courses in imaging and as a desk reference for those working in multimedia, electrical engineering, computer science, and mathematics. The first book to cover the new research area of super-resolution imaging, this text includes work on the following groundbreaking topics: * Image zooming based on wavelets and generalized interpolation; * Super-resolution from sub-pixel shifts; * Use of blur as a cue; * Use of warping in super-resolution; * Resolution enhancement using multiple apertures; * Super-resolution from motion data; * Super-resolution from compressed video; * Limits in super-resolution imaging. Written by the leading experts in the field, Super-Resolution Imaging presents a comprehensive analysis of current techlogy, along with new research findings and directions for future work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number632
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySubhasis Chaudhuri
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.