All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe've got to stop the first train! Boris is a tube mouse, living in the London Underground. His best friend is Heavy Duty, the station cleaner. One morning Boris discovers that Heavy Duty has had an accident. Bories has to think fast. He has seen trains come and go all his life but never before has he had to stop one! Colour First Readers are perfect for new readers and include tes be reading specialist Prue Goodwin, horary fellow of the University of Reading.
- Author BiographyFollowing a first-class degree from Cambridge, Sandi Toksvig went into the theatre, where she both wrote and performed before becoming one of the founder members of the Comedy Store Players. She is well known for her television and radio work, as a presenter, writer and actor. She has written four books for children including Unusual Day, published by Young Corgi in 1996.
- Author(s)Sandi Toksvig
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Pups
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight163 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.