All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Andy Whiffler aka Super Schz first smells Strange, the world's most famous, celebrated, and mysterious perfume of all time, he falls in love. Strange's recipe is a highly guarded secret, but all Andy has to do is take one whiff and he instantly recognizes every ingredient in the mixture--except one. Now, he's on a personal mission to figure out the last ingredient, but so is the evil, greedy owner of the Francais Scent Company, Pierre du Voleur, who wants thing more than to put Jean-Marie Le Puanteur and Strange out of business forever. After plenty of soping and sniffing around, Andy finally figures out the secret ingredient that makes Strange so alluring. But when Andy slips up and accidentally reveals the secret ingredient to Pierre du Valeur, the race to save the secret of Strange begins!
- Author(s)Gary Urey
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSuper Schnoz
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Frawley
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.