Super Secrets of Successful Executive Job Search: Everything You Need to Know to Find and Secure the Executive Position You Deserve by Simon Gray (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets to find success in the executive job market revealed for the very first time! After the success of his first book Super Secrets of the Successful Jobseeker (over 55 'five-star' reviews on Amazon), former professional recruiter, job market strategist and Career Codex founder Simon Gray returns with specific advice for senior executives. Having worked with senior executive clients from across the world on a private 1-1 basis, for the first time he reveals publicly what it really takes to stand out in the executive job market. Whether you're a CEO in the USA and looking for a job locally or a CFO in the UK and looking to further your career internationally, this book will show you the way. Wherever you are based and matter what your discipline or industry sector, the strategies and techniques outlined in this book will put you ahead of the competition to find and secure the executive position you deserve. Forget waiting for the right position to be advertised, by then it's often too late. It's time to grab the executive job market by the scruff of the neck - it's time for you to take control of your own destiny! Packed with real-life anecdotes, this book will challenge your beliefs, empower your thinking and give you a completely different approach to other senior executives competing for the job you want. It will make you stand out from the crowd and enable you to open doors you never knew existed or previously found closed. Learn why your CV / resume is t the key to your success, understand the power of the 'hidden market' (the place where a high proportion of senior executive positions exist but few rarely see) and leverage the 'executive jobseeker dichotomy' to its full effect! This book is the inside track and contains the secrets to unlock your success in the executive job market. Using the framework and methodology in this book, you'll be empowered to: Uncover a higher number of executive opportunities in a shorter period of time. Generate a higher probability of converting executive opportunities into job offers. Negotiate a more competitive starting salary and benefits package. Manage your own career and executive job search both w and in the future. By absorbing everything in this book and taking the recommended action, whatever you want from your future career is firmly within your grasp!
- Author BiographySimon Gray is an experienced recruiter, chartered accountant and entrepreneur. As a consultant and then founding director of his own recruitment business, he has extensive experience on the frontline, acting for both jobseeker and employer. After many years in the recruitment industry, he realised that the best way to help jobseekers at any level, was not to find them a position himself, but to empower them to find the right opportunity for themselves. This led to the publication of his first book Super Secrets of the Successful Jobseeker and the formation of Career Codex, a careers and employability training company. Simon is an experienced speaker and commentator; he has appeared on BBC National News at Ten and has been quoted in The Guardian, Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal. He is president of the Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln Society of Chartered Accountants and a freeman of the City of London (Merchant Taylors' Company). In his leisure time Simon is a keen martial artist and while living and working in Japan, he completed the world famous Yoshinkan Aikido Senshusei course with the Tokyo Riot Police.
- Author(s)Simon Gray
- PublisherCareer Codex
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCareer Codex
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.