All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn Super Smoothies there are over 60 healthy smoothie recipes divided into 12 detox plans to help your body detoxify efficiently. From stimulating metabolism, achieving clearer skin, alkalising and aiding digestion to boosting your immunity, there's a smoothie plan for everyone. Each recipe is packed full of goodness, helping you achieve optimum health. We need to give our bodies some assistance in eleminating harmful substances and toxins in our immediate surroundings and a detox plan can help with this. A smoothie detox can give the body the time it needs to flush out the backlog of toxins. By increasing your intake of a variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, and eliminating processed foods, smoothies help to restore your natural balance. A short detox is a wonderful way to boost your system and stimulate the whole metabolic process. Excess weight falls off, your skin becomes clearer, your hair shines and your eyes brighten, making you super, happy and healthy. The recipes are quick and easy. You can immediately see all the ingredients you will need laid out on the page, check the preparation time and quickly scan the method at a glance.
- Author BiographyFern Green is a food stylist and regularly writes and styles for magazines such as Jamie (Jamie Oliver). She works with various high-profile brands such as Waitrose on food styling for editorial and video content. She is also a recipe writer and tester and loves developing delicious new recipes to try out on her family and friends.
- Author(s)Fern Green
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.