All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dog's se is 300 times more powerful than a human se, so it's wonder that dogs use their incredibly advanced sense of smell to do some very important jobs. Dorothy Hinshaw Patent explores the various ways specific dogs have put their super sniffing ability to use: from bedbug sniffers to explosive detectors to life-saving allergy detectors . . . and more. This dynamic photo-essay includes first-hand accounts from the people who work closely with these amazing dogs.
- Author BiographyDorothy Hinshaw Patent has written more than a hundred books mostly nonfiction and photo-essays for children including When the Wolves Returned and Dogs on Duty, both ALA Notable Children's Books, and The Right Dog for the Job, which earned a starred review from School Library Journal. www.dorothyhinshawpatent.com www.inkthinktank.com
- Author(s)Dorothy Hinshaw Patent
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight499 g
- Width277 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.