All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSparky kabooms into TWO adventures in this 2-in-1Magic Bone Super Special! One bite of his bone lands Sparky in Tanzania, where he meets a pack of African wild dogs. But when a pack member runs away, it's up to Sparky to lead the search party through the Serengeti. But when Sparky is ready to return home, his bone sends him to India instead! There he finds a new friend and a magic lamp but can they help him find his way home?
- Author BiographyNancy Krulik has written over one hundred books for children and young adults, including two New York Times bestsellers. Her very first story (in first grade) was about how she wanted to be Mary Poppins because she wanted to dance in the park with Bert and the penguins. Follow Nancy on Twitter at @Nancykrulik Sebastien Braun studied fine and applied arts at Strasbourg University. He began his career teaching art, but when he moved to London in 2000, he started to illustrate children's books and has been working on picture books ever since.
- Author(s)Nancy Krulik
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMagic Bone
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sebastien Braun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.