Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Washington State Patrol pilot flying overhead, radioed he had two readings of 75 mph on a black sedan traveling southbound on the freeway in a posted 60 mph zone. Upon the direction of the pilot I entered the freeway as the car passed over the overpass I had been parked below. I headed up the on-ramp and set my speed at 70 mph to see if the black sedan would be pulling away from me. As I pulled in behind and in the lane next to this black Lincoln sedan, the pilot radioed, I w have the car at 80 mph . I increased my speed to 80 mph as the pilot radioed again, The car is w doing 90 mph . I ticed the Lincoln was still pulling away from me so I continued to increase my speed. The pilot radioed, The black sedan is w at 105 mph . I have had eugh; I sped up to 120 mph to get in behind the Lincoln to end this. The driver ticed my red lights, pulled over and stopped.
- Author(s)Dr John Young
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.