Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superpowered sequel to Matthew Cody's popular debut vel, Powerless ! Daniel Corrigan is as regular as can be, especially when compared to the Supers: kids in his new hometown with actual powers like flight and super-strength. But Daniel's t powerless. Only he was able to stop the Shroud, a supervillain bent on stealing his newfound friends' powers. And thanks to him, his friends got to keep those powers. Now Daniel himself is starting to display powers, while at the same time his friends are losing theirs. His friend Eric thinks Daniel is just becoming a Super himself, a late-blooming one. But Daniel worries there may be something more sinister at work, since his power-stealing ability is uncomfortably like the Shroud's. Of course, the Shroud is gone w . . . isn't he? Or could Daniel himself be his new vessel?
- Author BiographyMATTHEW CODY is the author of Will in Scarlet, The Dead Gentleman, Powerless, and the upcoming Villainous. Originally from the midwest, he now lives in New York City with his wife and young son. Besides novels, Matt has written for both DC Comics and Marvel, and is a regular moderator at the Thalia Book Club camp at Symphony Space.
- Author(s)Matthew Cody
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSupers of Noble's Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.