All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superpowered sequel to Matthew Cody s popular debut vel, Powerless! Daniel Corrigan is as regular as can be, especially when compared to the Supers: kids in his new hometown with actual powers like flight and super-strength. But Daniel s t powerless. Only he was able to stop the Shroud, a supervillain bent on stealing his newfound friends powers. And thanks to him, his friends got to keep those powers. Now Daniel himself is starting to display powers, while at the same time his friends are losing theirs. His friend Eric thinks Daniel is just becoming a Super himself, a late-blooming one. But Daniel worries there may be something more sinister at work, since his power-stealing ability is uncomfortably like the Shroud s. Of course, the Shroud is gone w . . . isn't he? Or could Daniel himself be his new vessel? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW CODY is the author of Will in Scarlet, The Dead Gentleman, Powerless, and the upcoming Villainous. Originally from the midwest, he now lives in New York City with his wife and young son. Besides novels, Matt has written for both DC Comics and Marvel, and is a regular moderator at the Thalia Book Club camp at Symphony Space. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Matthew Cody
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSupers of Noble's Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.