All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionAs a geographic area, the Columbia Icefield looks back to a time when the world, including the early history of mankind, was dominated by ice.
- Author BiographyRobert William Sandford is the author of some 20 books on the history, heritage and landscape of the Canadian Rockies, including Water, Weather and the Mountain West (RMB, 2007), The Weekender Effect: Hyperdevelopment in Mountain Towns (RMB, 2008), Restoring the Flow: Confronting the World's Water Woes (RMB, 2009), Ethical Water: Learning to Value What Matters Most (RMB, 2011), Cold Matters: The State and Fate of Canada's Fresh Water (RMB, 2012), Saving Lake Winnipeg (RMB, 2013), Flood Forecast: Climate Risk and Resiliency in Canada (RMB, 2014), Storm Warning: Water and Climate Security in a Changing World (RMB, 2015) and North America in the Anthropocene (RMB, 2016). He is also a co-author of The Columbia River Treaty: A Primer (RMB, 2015) and The Climate Nexus: Water, Food, Energy and Biodiversity in a Changing World (RMB, 2015). Robert lives in Canmore, Alberta.
- Author(s)R.W. Sandford,Robert William Sandford
- PublisherRocky Mountain Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSurrey, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRocky Mountain Books
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.