All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSuperbrands Annual aims to highlight brands from a wide range of sectors that have become the strongest and most iconic in their field. The publication explores, through text and visuals, how these brands have succeeded in reaching the top and the journey that they have taken to get there. Superbrands Annual is part of a pioneering programme that was founded with the aim of paying tribute to the UK's strongest brands. Through identifying these brands and providing their case histories, the Superbrands organisation and its panel of expert judges - the Expert Council, independently administered by The Centre for Brand Analysis - hopes that people will gain a greater understanding and appreciation of the important and highly topical discipline of branding, as well as a greater admiration for the brands themselves. Featured brands include such well-kwn brands as Acer, B&Q, BBC, Eddie Stobart, Investors in People, Radio Times, Specsavers, The Co-operative, Virgin and Warwick Business School.
- PublisherSuperbrands (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSuperbrands (UK) Ltd
- Content Noteover 200 colour images
- Width250 mm
- Height342 mm
- Edited byAngela Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.