All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupercharged Food: Eat Your Way To Good Health is a simple and inspiring guide to eating for optimum health. It features more than 90 recipes that are gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast and sugar-free, each bursting with nutrient-rich or 'super' foods that will help urish and heal your body. Whether you have coeliac disease, food allergies or you just want to improve your health, this is your one-stop shop for easy, vibrant and flavourful meals that will jump-start your immune system, boost your energy levels and maintain your long-term wellbeing.
- Author BiographyLee Holmes holds an Advanced Certificate in Food and Nutrition and is a certified holistic health coach (IIN), yoga teacher, wholefoods chef and bestselling author of the Supercharged Food series, which includes Eat Your Way To Good Health; Eat Yourself Beautiful; Eat Clean, Green and Vegetarian; Heal Your Gut; and Supercharged Food for Kids. She.is a columnist for Wellbeing Magazine and Lifestyle Food Channel's Healthy Eating Expert. Her articles have appeared in leading newspapers and journals around the world.
- Author(s)Lee Holmes
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.