All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGreen juices and smoothies are the go-to drink of the moment. They are fantastically healthy, packed with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. And they're also much better for you in terms of sugar content and balanced energy levels. Christine Bailey takes green juicing to a whole new level. Supercharged Green Juice & Smoothie Diet is an amazing collection of feel-good drinks using the latest range of superfoods to urish and revitalize your body. Packed with nutrient-rich, health-boosting ingredients, each juice or smoothie contains at least one supercharged ingredient. These boosters include superfood powders such as acai berry powder (one of the most concentrated sources of antioxidants) or collagen powder supplement (brilliant for your skin), sea vegetables, seeds, bee products, berries, herbs and tinctures. Use the handyreference section at the back to quickly find recipes that will help you to lose weight, maximize energy levels, boost the immune system, combat ageing and look amazing. There is also a 2-day power-charged Superfood Juice Diet plan to set you on your way to looking fabulous as well as feeling great. Nutritionist and best-selling authorChristine Bailey shows you how easy it is to make daily juices and smoothies, and explains the benefits of using green juices and supercharged ingredients for extra weight-loss and health-giving properties.
- Author BiographyConsultant and Author with over 18 years of experience. She is the author of several previous titles including The Juice Diet and Nourish: The Cancer Care Cookbook, which was published in conjunction with one of the UK's leading holistic care centers. Bailey is a member of BANT (The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy), CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and is a Graduate member of the Institute of Functional Medicine (AFMCP). The author lives in UK.
- Author(s)Christine Bailey
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width185 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.