Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Casper! By day he's a regular school kid but by ...later on in the day he's Cartoon Kid! That's right - Casper is a Superhero - but shhhhhh, keep it quiet because it's a Secret! Casper, Big Feet Pete and Sarah Sitterbout are in for a shock when a Monstrous new teacher arrives. She says her name is Mrs Cloddle - ha! - Clodzilla more like. Cartoon Kid to the rescue! And that's just one of their adventures in this laugh-out-loud book ...Wham Bam Jelly and Jam!
- Author BiographyJeremy Strong once worked in a bakery, putting the jam into three thousand doughnuts every night. Now he puts the jam in stories instead, which he finds much more exciting. At the age of three, he fell out of a first-floor bedroom window and landed on his head. His mother says that this damaged him for the rest of his life and refuses to take any responsibility. He loves writing stories because he says it is 'the only time you alone have complete control and can make anything happen'. His ambition is to make you laugh (or at least snuffle). Jeremy Strong lives near Bath with his wife, Gillie, four cats and a flying cow.
- Author(s)Jeremy Strong
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCartoon Kid
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteComic strips, line a/w
- Weight117 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.