All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis w-classic run by Jeph Loeb features the first chapter of Kara Zor-El s triumphant return! When Superman s Kryptonian parents rocketed their infant son to Earth, his aunt and uncle did the same with their young daughter, Kara Zor-El. The two cousins were meant to arrive on Earth together, but instead Kara arrived just a few months ago, after spending decades in space in suspended animation. Now taking the name Supergirl, Kara possesses strength and speed that rivals (or even surpasses) her cousin Superman s. As she searches for her role in this new world, she ll cross paths (and trades blows) with the JSA, the Teen Titans and the Outsiders. But while she's facing off against other heroes, Superman s nemesis Lex Luthor has uncovered a truth that could change the Girl of Steel forever! SUPERGIRL VOL. 1: THE GIRL OF STEEL features creators Jeph Loeb, Joe Kelly, Ian Churchill and more. Collects SUPERGIRL #0-10, #12.
- Author BiographyJeph Loeb is an Emmy award nominated and Eisner award winning writer/producer living in Los Angeles. In television, his many credits include Smallville, Lost and Heroes and in film, Teen Wolf and Commando. In comics, he is best known for his work with the supremely talented artist and partner-in-crime Tim Sale on BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN, SUPERMAN FOR ALL SEASONS, CATWOMAN: WHEN IN ROME for DC as well as Daredevil Yellow, Spider-Man Blue and Hulk Gray for Marvel.
- Author(s)Jeph Loeb
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight635 g
- Width165 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Turner
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.