Superior Customer Value: Strategies for Winning and Retaining Customers by Art Weinstein (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $100.15+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA customer-centric culture provides focus and direction for the organization, ensuring that exceptional value will be offered to customers - this, in turn, results in enhanced market performance. Unfortunately, caught up in the daily ecomic and competitive pressures of running complex and fast-changing businesses, managers may lose sight of customers' desires. And, consequently, customer experiences often fall far short of expectations. Written by an expert with more than fifteen years of experience, Superior Customer Value: Strategies for Winning and Retaining Customers, Third Edition benchmarks the best companies and shows you what it truly means to create world-class value for customers. The book is a state-of-the-art guide to designing, implementing, and evaluating a customer value strategy in service, techlogy, and information-based organizations. It explores key marketing planning issues that emphasize relationship management strategies to keep customers happy. See What's New in the Third Edition: New topics include: * Business models * Co-creation of value * Corporate entrepreneurship * Customer experience management * Customer value metrics * Net promoter score * Image * Invation * Social media Expanded coverage of: * Customer relationship management * E-business opportunities Written as an academic textbook for use in MBA programs, the book is highly readable, practical, and action-oriented, giving managers at all levels of experience guidance on how to improve marketing operations and create customer-centric organizations. It explains valuable tools such as customer value funnel, customer value assessment, service-quality-image-price (SQIP) analysis, and CRM models. Each chapter has a customer value insight checklist, action items, and informative figures and tables. This revised edition addresses current trends in value-adding business practice, from understanding how to drive a market and find new ventures to the rise in customer importance of the online arena and new models and metrics for customer loyalty and retention. Great companies amaze and delight customers - Superior Customer Value offers a strategic blueprint to learn from the market leaders and apply those lessons to your organization. Art Weinstein discusses the book in several videos on the CRC Press YouTube Channel.
- Author BiographyArt Weinstein is a professor of marketing in the Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship at Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale. He earned his Ph.D. in 1991 from Florida International University. Dr. Weinstein is the author of The Handbook of Market Segmentation, 3rd Edition and Defining Your Market, as well as more than 70 scholarly articles and papers on customer-focused topics and marketing strategy issues. He was the founder and editor of the Journal of Segmentation in Marketing. Dr. Weinstein has consulted for many high-tech and service firms.
- Author(s)Art Weinstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.