All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis abundantly illustrated book provides a concise overview of our understanding of the entire mantle, its evolution since early differentiation and the consequences of superplumes for earth surface processes. The book's balanced authorship has produced a state-of-the-science report on the emerging concept of superplumes. This presents a new concept to explain catastrophic events on Earth through geologic time.
- Author BiographyThe four editors and most contributors have been a major group to organize recent critical international workshops, AGU special symposium, and other international workshop including last several Penrose conferences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1034 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBrian,David A. Yuen,Shigenori Maruyama,Shun-Ichiro Karato
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.