Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by mickaroo70
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionPawley's Island, South Carolina, seemed an idyllic place, until an unsolved murder - the grisly stabbing of teenager Tara Mitchell and the disappearance of her two friends - disturbed the peace. In the 15 years since the murders, all who have lived in the mansion where it happened has left in fear, claiming that the dead girls haunt the house. TV reporter Nicky Sullivan believes this story could be her big break, and arranges for a live television seance in an attempt to contact the girls. But it all goes horribly wrong when, during the show, a young woman is murdered in exactly the same way as Tara was all those years ago. Nicky's producers order her to continue, and in doing so she meets enigmatic police chief Joe Franconi. But, as the tension between them grows, ather identical murder occurs. This time, there is a menacing te warning that the original killer has come back to claim three more lives. Two down, one to go...Could Nicky be the killer's third victim?
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the author of over twenty novels. Her contemporary suspense novels have appeared on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists. Ms. Robards lives with her family in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight226 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.