All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a single compact source for undergraduate and graduate students and professional physicists who want to understand the essentials of supersymmetric quantum mechanics (SUSYQM). The text contains a large selection of examples, problems, and solutions that illustrate the fundamentals of SUSYQM and its applications. It is richly illustrated with figures and contains an attractive and relevant list of topics.
- Author(s)Asim Gangopadhyaya,Constantin Rasinariu,Jeffry V. Mallow
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.