Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book provides an elementary description of supersymmetric quantum mechanics which complements the traditional coverage found in the existing quantum mechanics textbooks. It gives physicists a fresh outlook and new ways of handling quantum-mechanical problems, and also leads to improved approximation techniques for dealing with potentials of interest in all branches of physics. The algebraic approach to obtaining eigenstates is elegant and important, and all physicists should become familiar with this.The book has been written in such a way that it can be easily appreciated by students in advanced undergraduate quantum mechanics courses. Problems have been given at the end of each chapter, along with complete solutions to all the problems. The text also includes material of interest in current research t usually discussed in traditional courses on quantum mechanics, such as the connection between exact solutions to classical soliton problems and isospectral quantum Hamiltonians, and the relation to the inverse scattering problem.
- Author(s)Avinash Khare,Fred Cooper,Uday Sukhatme
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2001
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.