All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Evil Pea is back on the loose and there's anarchy in the supermarket aisles again! Can our caped potato superhero divert disaster? Or is he going to need backup? A funny, fast-moving adventure for fans of Supertato and Norman the Slug with the Silly Shell.
- Author BiographySue Hendra studied illustration at university and also sold doughnuts from a kiosk at the zoo. The illustration career won and she has now illustrated around 100 books. When she met Paul Linnet she found another twit with a silly sense of humour so they fell in love and started writing and illustrating together and came up with bestsellers such as Barry the Fish with Fingers, Norman the Slug with the Silly Shell, Nobot the Robot with No Bottom, Supertato and most recently I Need a Wee. It seems that others enjoy their frankly ridiculous stories and they have won prizes and all sorts. Some nice people even had the great idea to make the book Wanda and the Alien by Sue into a world-wide TV phenomenon! Sue and Paul live in an untidy and half decorated house in the seaside town of Brighton. They have a daughter called Wanda who is perfect in every way possible. Sue is pretty good at swimming and Paul likes to ride around on an old motorbike that he's fussed about with.
- Author(s)Sue Hendra
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull colur
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Linnet
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.