All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the classic work on Elliott Wave and market cycles returned to print. During the 1930s, R. N. Elliott undertook the painstaking procedure of attempting to classify share price movements for the preceding 80 years on Wall Street. It was during the course of this seminal work that Elliott discovered a definable basic rhythm in share price movements which he felt had forecasting value when correctly applied. In 1938 Elliott published his findings in a series of articles with the overall title The Wave Principle . After publication, Elliott's work drifted into obscurity, until Robert Beckman's 'Supertiming' introduced it to a new audience. In this rewned work, Beckman sets out with three main objectives: to clarify obscurities and grey areas of The Wave Principle that were present in Elliott's original writing; to incorporate the work of other analysts in order to allow the Wave Principle to have a broader application; and to show the correct conceptual approach that should be used with the Wave Principle so that one can apply it with confidence and consistency.If you are willing to approach the subject of stock market behaviour with an open mind, who have faith in the fundamental laws of ecomics and the consistency of human nature, and who would like to avoid the pitfalls that have deluded the investment community for decades, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Beckman's background included formal training as an economist. He was also a Wall Street stockbroker, market trader, fund manager, financial journalist, lecturer and author of seven books on the subject of investment.
- Author(s)Robert C. Beckman
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHarriman Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.