All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the city is hit by a colossal swstorm, only one superhero can save the day. But who is this mysterious hero, and why does he disappear once his job is done?Find out in this swy tale about a little truck with a very big job, the second of Stephen Savage's vehicle-based picture books.
- Author BiographyStephen Savage is the illustrator of the New York Times- bestselling picture book Polar Bear Night, also named a New York Times Best Illustrated children's book. He is also the creator of Little Tug, which School Library Journal called petite but powerful. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Stephen Savage
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Weight318 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Savage
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.