All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a comprehensive presentation of the vital aspects of supervision with a focus on practical advice about how to handle real-life, on-the-job situations. In this revision, the author has recognized the ever-changing social and work environment and has updated the text with current trends and situations and the latest professional concepts of supervisory practice. The text is arranged with an emphasis on inquiry learning, which presents the key concepts in a clear and concise manner. A wide variety of exercises, applications, and margin tes help to further the learning process.
- Author BiographyRespected teacher, widely published author, and consultant to organizations in the areas of training and supervisory development. He is Professor Emeritus of Management in the Management Studies Department of the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
- Author(s)John W. Newstrom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight843 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.