All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can gain a full understanding of the latest updates to the manufacturing and control paradigm, including the challenges and opportunities posed by supply chain management and sustainability trends, with Benton's Supply Chain Focused Manufacturing And Control. This unique book parallels the objective of supply-chain focused manufacturing planning and control systems within businesses today. The author uses his extensive expertise to skillfully demonstrate how successful businesses design products to be manufactured at the right time, in the right quantities, and following quality specifications in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Author BiographyW.C. Benton, Jr. is the Dean's Distinguished Research Professor, Edwin D. Dodd Professor of Management and Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management in the Max M. Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University. He teaches courses in the Business of Healthcare, Purchasing/Supply Management, Manufacturing Planning and Control, Operations Analysis, and Facility Design. Dr. Benton has been ranked number one out of 753 operations management researchers for his quality and quantity of research. He has written more than 120 articles covering health care performance issues, economics of cardiovascular surgery, purchasing management, inventory control, supply chain management, quality assurance, and materials management. He is published in The New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Thoracic Surgery, American College of Physician Executives, Decision Sciences, Journal of Operations Management, Naval Research Logistics, IEE Transactions, European Journal of Operational Research, Production and Operations Management, Interfaces, Journal of Supply Chain Management, and many other professional journals. Dr. Benton serves as associate editor for the Decision Sciences Journal, Journal of Business Logistics and serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Operations Management, Production and Operations Management, and Journal of Supply Chain Management. He is also a Special Issue Editor for the European Journal of Operational Research and a research panel member for the Engineer and Manufacturing Divisions.
- Author(s)W. C. Benton,W.C Benton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1000 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.