All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's global ecomy, operations strategy in supply chains must assume an ever-expanding and strategic role of risks. These operational and strategic facets entail a brand new set of operational problems and risks that have t always been understood or managed very well. This book provides the means to understand, to model and to analyze these outstanding issues and problems that are the essential elements in managing supply chains today.
- Author(s)Charles S. Tapiero,Konstantin Kogan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 113
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.