All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionDrive more value from your supply chain by choosing and implementing the right models and strategies. Supply Chain Management Strategy offers expert guidance for comparing and choosing models, implementing governance, and strategizing to enable sales growth, margin growth, and superior customer experience. Lead authored by pioneering supply chain management expert Alexandre Oliveira, this guide focuses on driving maximum business value from modern supply chain strategies and models. Oliveira and senior supply chain executive Anne Gime thoroughly introduce the topic, offer detailed descriptions of each relevant model, and present modern applications and best practices drawn from the experiences of leading companies. Coverage includes: * Adaptive, Triple-A, customer-driven, demand-driven, and resilient supply chains * Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each model in your unique context * Implementing effective governance, including Sales and Operations Planning (SandOP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), and Business Forecasting Capability (BFC) * Performing effective supply chain continuity planning (BCP) * Enabling growth in sales, revenue, and market share * Accelerating revenue cycles and reducing lost sales * Supporting marketing and sales initiatives * Growing margins by reducing the cost of sales * Balancing asset management, service level, cost structure, and other tradeoffs * Delighting customers with the right service level at the right cost This guide's content will be exceptionally helpful for both practitioners and students, including participants in APICS and other leading certification programs.
- Author BiographyAlexandre Oliveira is a founding-partner at CEBRALOG (www.cebralog.com), a supply chain consultancy and training company headquartered in Brazil since 2001. Alexandre has also been President of the Brazilian Institute of Supply Chain Professionals (I.B.S.) since 2007. He offers courses for MBA programs at Business School S(c)o Paulo and is a regular contributor to seminars, conferences, and congresses. Alexandre began his career at Procter and Gamble, where he gained executive experience in manufacturing, quality assurance, and logistics in assignment in Brazil and in Europe, but for the past 15 years, he has developed his career as consultant. Alexandre has worked as a senior consultant, trainer, and expert advisor for companies such as GE, 3M, Sony, Bayer, Pepsico, Pernod Ricard, Unilever, Avon, Adidas, John Deere, Eaton, Walmart, Motorola, and several others. Alexandre holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master in Finance degree from the State University of Campinas (Unicamp, Brazil) and a Master of Science (Honors) degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Cranfield's University School of Management, United Kingdom. Since 2001, Alexandre has actively influenced logistics thinking in several supply chain organizations. He chaired the Logistics Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham, Brazil, 2001- 2004), chaired the Supply Chain Committee at the British Chamber of Commerce (Britcham, Brazil, 2006-2007), and he was Regional Vice-President of former Brazilian Logistics Association (2002-2003). He has lectured in MBA courses since 2004 in top regional universities such as State University of Campinas (Unicamp) and State University of S(c)o Paulo (USP). Alexandre has published in the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management and coordinates the Operations and Supply Chain Academic group at LinkedIn, which currently has nearly 20,000 members (March 2014). Anne Gimeno is a founding-partner at CEBRALOG, a supply chain consultancy and training company headquartered in Brazil since 2001. Anne has also been the Managing-Director of the Brazilian Institute of Supply Chain Professionals (I.B.S.) since 2007. Anne began her career at Procter and Gamble, where she gained executive experience in materials planning, sales, and customer service. For the past 15 years, she has worked as a senior consultant for companies such as GE, 3M, Bayer, Pepsico, Pernod Ricard, and several others. Anne holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master of Science (Honors) degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Cranfield University's School of Management, United Kingdom. She served as the director of the former Brazilian Logistics Association (2002-2003).
- Author(s)Alexandre Oliveira,Anne Gimeno
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight379 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.