All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionExpressExec is a business resource of 100 books. They present best thinking and span the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives the key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from the world's smartest thinkers. ExpressExec is organised into ten core subject areas making it easy to find the information you need: invation; enterprise; strategy; marketing; finance; operations and techlogy; organizations; leading; people; and life and work. ExpressExec is a learning solution for people who need to master business thinking and practice quickly.
- Author BiographyAMY ZUCKERMAN has written for a variety of publications, including the New York Times, Fortune special sections, Business 2.0, Continental, Industry Week and many others. Her latest book is Tech Trending: The Technology Survival Guide for Visionary Managers.
- Author(s)Amy Zuckerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight124 g
- Width129 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.