All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSupply Chain Redesign delivers practical guidance for every aspect of supply chain redesign: mapping existing supply chains; identifying changes that promise the best ROI; intelligently leveraging new techlogies; strengthening relationships with key partners; designing products that support lean supply chains; implementing new approaches to strategic cost management; and much more. Coverage includes key success factors, emerging trends, and detailed case studies from Nortel and GM.
- Author BiographyROBERT B. HANDFIELD is Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management at North Carolina State University. The author of Re-engineering for Time-based Competition, he has published over 25 academic and professional articles on a wide range of issues related to time-based competition, procurement and sourcing strategy, environmentally friendly materials management, and TQM. Handfield was co-investigator on two National Science Foundation Research Grants: Integrating Suppliers into New Product/Process Development, and Environmentally Conscious Manufacturing: Integrating Environmental Issues into Product Design Planning and Manufacturing. His consulting clients have included Spartan Motors, Newport News Shipbuilding, Mead, Honeywell, Turkish Petroleum, ITT Avionics Division, and many others. ERNEST L. NICHOLS is Associate Professor of Operations Management, Decision Sciences Area, and Director of FedEx Center for Cycle Time Research at Fogelman College of Business and Economics at the University of Memphis. He is also Faculty Research Associate with the Global Procurement and Supply Chain Benchmarking Initiative at Michigan State University. Dr. Nichols' research interests and Fortune 500 consulting experiences encompass a wide array of integrated supply chain management issues. He previously served as management consultant with Dialog Systems, Inc., where his responsibilities included consulting in the areas of purchasing and materials management as well as the design, development, and support of customized materials and logistics systems software. Handfield and Nichols are the co-authors of Supply Chain Management.
- Author(s)Ernest L. Nichols,Robert B. Handfield
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementDigital print ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.