All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging reader locates supply chain management, lean production and related practice within the holistic concept of total product systems. It demonstrates the strategic relevance of managing supply chains and supply networks to organizational performance and to a range of business functions, including finance, design, production, environmental management, information systems, and marketing. This book considers sustainable supply chain management across the service, manufacturing and process sectors; reflects the radical changes in organizational beliefs, practices and processes that are necessary for a shift to supply chain management in contemporary, global, competitive conditions; considers particular issues and challenges for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises; and, contains readings that are interdisciplinary and international in focus.
- Author BiographyEd Rhodes is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Design and Innovation in the Open University's Faculty of Technology. He is Director of the Centre for the Analysis of Supply Chain Innovation and Dynamics (CASCAID) research group and has edited earlier readers in related fields, including 'Implementing New Technologies: Innovation and the Management of Technology' (Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing, 1995). James Warren is Staff Tutor in Technology at the Open University in the East of England, and is a member of CASCAID and the Energy and Environment Research Unit (EERU). Ruth Carter is Staff Tutor in Technology at the Open University in Yorkshire, and is a member of CASCAID.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight1122 g
- Width184 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEd Rhodes,James Warren,Ruth Carter
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.