All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time when sexual assault and abuse are an increasing problem; even in so-called radical and punk communities, and when most women have been sexually abused in one way or ather, Cindy Crabb (Doris zine) brings us a document showing ways to prevent sexual violence and support survivors of sexual abuse. The zine helps to define consent, some letters that Cindy has received, listening, talking about sex, power dynamics, comics by Fly, and much more! A crucial resource that reads much like a regular issue of Doris.
- Author BiographyCindy Crabb author of the autobiographical feminist zine, Doris. She lives in Athens, Ohio.
- Author(s)Cindy Crabb
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.