All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2nd edition is expanded to provide the most up-to-date, practical approaches for professionals, as well as families, to support the increasing number of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) of all ages and levels who will be participating in every type of recreation program. The current understanding of ASD and its impact on recreation participation is offered from both the perspective of professionals and the important voice of those who live with ASD. Numerous exemplary programs are featured. New resources that make the development of supports more efficient and less time consuming are supplied throughout the book.
- Author(s)Ann Fullerton,Phyllis Coyne
- PublisherSagamore Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSagamore Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.