All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent new series of photocopiable maths activities from Andrew Brodie specifically written for lower ability children in mainstream classrooms who need 'additional' or 'different' help. (One in six children fall into this category). This series of 6 titles (one for each year group) is designed for class teachers and also for classroom assistants. Every primary school w employs several assistants and their status and role is growing ermously. Supporting Mathematics has clearly laid out activities that focus on particular learning 'targets' that have been carefully selected and researched by the author team. All lower ability children are given targets to achieve and these books will feature the targets that are common to most schools and most children.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis. Jan Brodie, series consultant, is currently a special needs coordinator in a Somerset Primary School. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching, including the teaching of dyslexic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSupporting Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight280 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.