All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree workbooks filled with behavior management tools and techniques to support early childhood educators' work with children. Supporting Positive Behavior, Responding to Behavior, and Guiding Challenging Behavior is a trio of workbooks filled with tips, techniques, and support to help early childhood professionals guide children's behavior and manage a classroom where everyone is given the opportunity to succeed.
- Author BiographyGigi Schweikert is a popular speaker at early childhood conferences and parenting seminars. She is the author of several books and contributes to early childhood periodicals and journals regularly. Gigi hosted a cable television show, Today's Family, and directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City and developed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers. Jennifer Romanoff is the Vice President of Education and Training for Lightbridge Academy. She holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and has over 23 years of experience in the field. Jennifer is also a CDA instructor, a member of the advisor board for a major early childhood supplier, and is Chief Organizer of an annual conference for over 500 early childhood educators, administrators, and owners. Jeniece Decker is a Training Associate with Lightbridge Academy and holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. She has worked in child care centers as both a teacher and in leadership positions. Jeniece now works to train and develop early childhood education professionals through staff training, CDA programs, workshops, and conferences.
- Author(s)Gigi Schweikert,Jeneice Decker,Jennifer Romanoff
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight703 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.