All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides opportunities for administrators to use evaluation processes more effectively to support teacher development. Through the use of practice scenarios and communication exercises, principals can develop a more supportive, relational process for teacher evaluation. Too often principals provide evaluation feedback in ways that do t resonate with teachers. This text examines the communicative process and provides practice and skill-building opportunities that will enable principals to develop supportive environments that help teachers continue to grow.
- Author BiographyDebra Eckerman Pitton, Ph.D., has been a middle and high school language arts teacher, an elected school board member and school administrator. Currently she serves as Chair and teaches in the Education Department at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN, where she works with beginning teaches and supports mentoring and induction programs for educators.
- Author(s)Debra Eckerman Pitton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight385 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.53Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.