About this product
- DescriptionA Guide For Managers Of Team-Based Organizations One of few books to address the management issues of team-based companies, this work shows how to build an organizational infrastructure conducive to superior team performance. The work dispenses with the usual one-model-fits-all approach to identify six distinct types of teams - production, service, management, project, action, and advisory - and explain in detail how to design, implement, and manage the unique systems, policies, and practices that support each. The contributors - all leading consultants and researchers - draw from important case studies to present the best management practices of team-based organizations. Covers every nuance from management structuring to team staffing to information systems. Even shows how to create a physical facility that's right for teams.
- Author(s)Eric Sundstrom,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight670 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.22Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.