All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook aims to increase awareness and kwledge of the main physical health that face people with learning disabilities, best practice in assessment and treatment of health problems, and the role professionals and families in this process. It offers advice on promoting good health, navigating the care pathways, and how to access a range of health services. It also explores the views of people with learning disabilities in relation to physical and mental health and current service provision. This handbook aims to simplify what can be a complex area in order to meet individual's healthcare needs. Within this book issues around accessing healthcare services for individuals with a learning disability are explored in detail and from a number of perspectives, including from people with learning disabilities and their carers who bear the brunt of these inequalities.
- Author(s)Eddie Chaplin,Peter Woodward,Steve Hardy
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.