Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe fundamentals of supramolecular chemistry to the latest developments on the subject are covered by this book. It sets out to explain the topic in a relatively easy way. The basic concepts of molecular recognition chemistry are included. Molecules with fascinating shapes and functions such as fullerenes, carbon natubes, dendrimers, rotaxane, and catenane, and molecular assemblies are also explained. Thereafter applications of supermolecules to natechlogy are introduced with many examples of molecular devices. The last part of the book describes biological supermolecules and their mimics. Though simply explained undergraduate and graduate students in Chemistry will be able to use aspects of this work as an advanced textbook.
- Author(s)Katsuhiko Ariga,Toyoki Kunitake
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.