All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSupramolecular Chemistry deals with the design, synthesis and study of molecular structures held together by n-covalent interactions. Structures of this type are ubiquitous in nature and are frequently used as blueprints for the design of synthetic equivalents. This book is intended to demonstrate the seminal importance of supramolecular chemistry and self-organization in the design and synthesis of vel organic materials, irganic materials and biomaterials. With contributions from leading workers in the field, the book shows how the bottom-up approach of supramolecular chemistry can be used to synthesize t only new materials, but function specific molecular devices as well. This book will be of interest to researchers and graduate students in chemistry, materials science and physics who need a summary of the most recent developments in the field.
- Author(s)William Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note257 b/w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byC. N. R. Rao,W. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.