All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupreme Court Ecomic Review is a faculty-edited, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary series that applies world class ecomic and legal scholarship to the work of the Supreme Court of the United States. Contributions typically provide an ecomic analysis of the events that generated the Court's cases, its functioning as an organization, the reasoning the Court employs in reaching its decisions, and the societal impact of these verdicts. Beyond academic analysis, SCER contributors stimulate interest in the ecomic dimension of the Supreme Court and explore solutions for its manifold and complex problems.
- Author BiographyTodd J. Zywicki is George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law at George Mason University School of Law, Senior Scholar of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, and Senior Fellow at the F.A. Hayek Program for Advanced Study in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. Michael S. Greve is professor of law at George Mason University. Thomas W. Hazlett is Professor of Law & Economics and serves as Director of the Information Economy Project at George Mason University School of Law; he is also a Columnist for the New Technology Policy Forum hosted by the Financial Times.
- Author(s)Michael S. Greve,Thomas W. Hazlett,Todd J. Zywicki
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSupreme Court Economic Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.