Supreme Influence: Change Your Life with the Power of the Language You Use by Niurka (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionSupreme Influence is a way of being and communicating with purpose, poise, precision and power. It is a practice that allows you to consciously create harmonious relationships and produce successful results in every area of life. Transform your language, transform your life! Niurka, a former Anthony Robbins corporate trainer, and popular transformational leader and communication expert, teaches us how to increase confidence, enrich relationships, transcend fears and achieve greater success all by choosing language wisely. In this inspiring journey of discovery, Niurka shows us how shifting what we say and how we say it can forever alter the way we experience life and all its bounty. With practical and simple tools and techniques, this book guides us to expand our awareness, consciously direct our focus, and choose empowering thoughts and words, which ultimately will lead us all to a greater appreciation of life matter what's happening around us.As we actively participate in uplifting our imaginings and conversations, we elevate our entire experience of reality. On this journey, you will learn how to align your thoughts, focus, beliefs, body language, goals andvision with your purpose and authentic self. Most important, you will realize a deeper understanding of who you are and why you are here.Regardless of what you ve experienced up until w, you can rapidly and often instantly transform challenges, realize your vision, andinspire others through your example. No matter what you ve experienced in life, Niurka writes, your being is beyond any circumstance, the past, any story, or beliefs. Throughout this book, I share my own past and stories because they offer wisdom and can make a difference, but the specifics of my circumstances don t really matter. Who I Am is beyond every story. And so it is with you.
- Author BiographyNIURKA is a transformational powerhouse who inspires and empowers people to live genuinely, freely and mightily. She is a dynamic speaker and teacher whose work unites the world of business with essential wisdom of mind-body-spirit. At the age of 20 she was the #1 corporate trainer for Anthony Robbins. In 2000, she launched her company, Niurka, Inc., which offers courses and retreats with the vision of creating social transformation through inner evolution. She has shared the stage with such luminaries as Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, John Maxwell, Bill Phillips, Mark Victor Hansen, Denis Waitley, Bob Proctor and Jim Rohn.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Content Notefigures
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.