All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDans cette serie, Sur le Chemin d'Emmaus, Micheline vous propose de la matiere pour une marche quotidienne avec Jesus Christ. Le but est d'acquerir la connaissance revelee du Fils de Dieu, qui vous aiderait a parvenir a l'etat d'etre mature, a la mesure de la stature parfaite du Christ.
- Author BiographyMicheline Matchum is a disciple of Jesus Christ. She was a consecrated Catholic Christian with three vows. Trained in Ignatian Spirituality, she founded a school of inner life. Enriched in her spiritual journey by two experiences of the desert and seven years of experience in Pentecostal assemblies, Micheline wants to raise the Ecclesia's awareness on the necessity to refocus on her mission, which, according to Ephesians 4:13, consists of: Bringing all Missions that constitute the Body of Christ to unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God. Extending the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth by: Making sure the different Missions, according to their particular grace, lead the human race to its finality: the state of mature human being, the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Cooperating with the State to: Bring God back in schools, so all may know and respect their Creator. Modify the system to include both the education of the mind and that of the heart, so to develop virtue and character in the children from their tender age. Change the country's name and national anthem to include God.
- Author(s)Micheline Matchum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.