All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll over Ireland there are oul fellas putting the world to rights. They've little patience for the ogeous handlins they find themselves in; they bemoan the clatty days when it's teemin' out of the heavens; they tongue and hash about the price of things; and they try to avoid their wives by footerin' on the farm. Sure, Why Would Ye Not? is a collection of hilarious conversations between two oul fellas, Bob and Charlie. They'll remind you of growing up, of family life, and of irish country ways. But most of all they will make you laugh out loud and remind you that there is place like home.
- Author BiographyRODNEY EDWARDS is a journalist with the Impartial Reporter newspaper in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, and speaks regularly on local radio and television. He also contributes to newspapers and magazines in Belfast, London and Dublin. He was named Northern Ireland Weekly Journalist of the Year in 2013, and in 2014 was voted tenth most influential UK journalist on Twitter by Press Gazette. Why would ye not? is based on his hugely popular column Fermanagh Spake.
- Author(s)Rodney K. Edwards
- PublisherColourpoint Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNewtownards
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstaff Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.