All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionSurely God Will Do Me Good will offer you a new paradigm into the goodness and blessing of the LORD. The goodness of God's character has yet to be plumbed and we have only begun to scratch the surface of that Goodness. Surely God Will Do Me Good is a collection of articles written with the intention of encouraging the believer to kw the goodness of God on a personal level as well as help answer some of those nagging questions that keep a vital faith held hostage to the circumstances and realities we face on a daily basis. From God's goodness in dealing with the individual believer to His judgments upon the nations, you will be blessed and challenged, motivated and called higher in the life of overcoming faith. Surely God Will Do Me Good will cause your faith to soar in expectation of God answering your prayers, t only quickly, but in dramatic fashion. Surely God Will Do Me Good will give you a clearer understanding of God's goodness and provide you the motivation to press on and upward to kw Him who is Goodness!
- Author BiographyMark D. Spencer, BA, MBS, ThD, with over thirty years of ministry experience, Mark is an internationally recognized pastor and teacher. His ministry style is unpretentious, under authority and anointed. He speaks with a candor and confidence that comes from a close walk with God and a desire to follow Jesus whole-heartedly. He pastors in Colorado with his wife, Patty.
- Author(s)Mark D. Spencer
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.