All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dazzling display of top surfart and designFrom vintage surf artto the latest designs, this collection is filled with brilliant color, energy, and vibe. Itfeatures the top 30 artists working on the surf graphic scene, each with a detailed biography, as well as the same eye-popping production values of Kustom Graphics and Kustom GraphicsII. Of course, there are plenty ofCalifornia artists making their marks on the surf art scene, including Shawn Dickinson (Palmdale), Damian Fulton (Los Angeles), Tom Big Toe Laura (Irvine), Jim Phillips (Santa Cruz), Rick Rietveld (Newport Beach), and Keith Weesner (Thousand Oaks). BradParker lives in Hawaii, while Thor splits his time between California and Hawaii. Pat Grant and Marty Schneider are among Australian artists on the scene, while European artists include PG Artworks (Sweden), Mik Baro (Spain), and Thorsten Hasenkamm (Germany).
- Author BiographyKorero Books is an independent publisher of books on contemporary visual culture and design. Legendary skateboard artist Jim Phillips has alsopublished award-winning graphic designs for cartoons, t-shirts, stickers, rock posters, and ad art since 1962. He was the art director for Santa Cruz Skateboards for many years, and he lives in Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Ian C. Parliament
- PublisherKorero Books LLP
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSalehurst
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKorero Books LLP
- Content NoteOver 500
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.